Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Breaking In!

I haven't had much to blog about recently, and apparently Kyle figured this detail out. We have been potty training him this week, with apparent success (FINALLY!!), and so today, he told me he had to go potty and proceeded to go in the bathroom and shut the door...only it locked. While I spent a while trying to pick the lock, Kyle kept telling me he was "messing" in the bathroom! You know, that's never good news!! Once I finally broke in - using the credit card trick - Kyle had his potty tore apart with soap and water all over the floor and toilet paper in various places! Don't kids keep your life interesting?!?!?! Actually, it could have been a whole lot worse, I just needed something to blog about!! Ha! Ha!

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Glad you were able to get Kyle out!!! I can just hear him saying, "Me messing" or "Me make mess."